Ho'omālamalama: Hawaiian word, to enlighten.
Join the MANAIA Ohana on FaceBook
3 Months of Summer program
* Pay as you go or grab a monthly membership.
* Members get the food coaching and meal plans.
* Invite friends to fill the room with laughter.
* Bring water bottle & wear comfortable fitness clothes.
* Bring a change of clothes because you might get sweaty.
* Toning sticks are provided on a first come basis.
* Address: Payette's School of Dance, 15921 99th Avenue Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98375 [It's off of 160th, look for a Zumba sign on the fence.]
Prices, Fees and Specials
Facts or Just Random Info
Zumba® and the Zumba logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC. Used under license.
Click on the image above for August's challenge.
Coming soon >>> Grab your FREE class-pass + get our newsletter.
Class Pass FAQ's
* One pass per person
* One time use
* No monetary value
* Consult your physician before joining
* Classes subject to change without notice
* Refer to http://www.hoomalamalama.com for schedule
* We're a "Good Vibes Only" program and reserve the right to refuse service
** Print PDF
** Write your name in the space provided
** Valid only with your name on the pass
** Be prepared to sign a studio waiver
*** Bring water, yoga mat & grip gloves.
NEW FALL SCHEDULE COMING